Nasi Lemak 2020 PlannerPremioStationery
Nasi lemak is the de facto national dish of Malaysia. Literally translated as “fatty rice” the rice is steamed with coconut milk and fragrant pandan leaf. Served best with a generous dollop of spicy sambal and hard-boiled egg wrapped in a banana leaf. This breakfast dish can be enjoyed all day.
Each Planner Comes with:
- Embossed Banana Leaf, Frosted Rice Texture, and Gold Foil Egg
- Gold Foil Edges
- Green Elastic Band
- Ribbon Bookmark
- Jan to Dec Monthly Planner
- 2020 and 2021 Calendar
- Public Holidays (Malaysia, Singapore, UK, and US)
- 130 Ruled Line Pages or 130 Blank Pages, on 100gsm Wood-Free Paper
- Book size: 140mm (W) x 190mm (H)
*Planners are available for personalized name up to 9 characters.
*Free shipping for orders above RM 100.00 within West Malaysia.
*Pen not included.
*Visuals for illustration purposes only.
Contact us for orders above 50 books or to be a stockist of our products.
Kindly allow 3 business days for orders with personalized names.